Queer Voices, brainchild of Editor-in-Chief Christian Lewis, seeks to educate and inform in an engaging, readable style. Underwhelmed by the media coverage of the LGBTQIA+ community and its daily existence, Queer Voices covers a broad range of topics from the serious and sublime to sassy and scintillating.
In order to develop and maintain a diverse coverage of topics of importance to the LGBTQIA+ community, we have a range of contributors–and are always seeking more.
- Our site should be clean and easy-to-navigate.
- Queer Voices acknowledges the importance of a wide range of diverse opinions, and expects our contributors to feel free to share thought-provoking ideas [while remaining respectful of others].
- The articles on Queer Voices should to the extent possible be informative, engaging, witty, and creative.
- Queer Voices is intended to be inclusive of the entire LGBTQIA+ community. As such, the terms queer and LGBTQIA+ will be used as appropriate to indicate the broader group. We seek to represent the range of the community through our contributors.
- Queer Voices intends to be all-inclusive of the LGBTQIA+ community, as such Queer Voices does not censor our contributors with regards to controversial topics. The opinions represented herein do not necessarily reflect that of Queer Voices, its publisher, or its editorial staff. Readers are encouraged to educate themselves about all sides of these topics before reaching a conclusion. Please join the discussion and comment on our articles. Thank you!
If you are interested in seeing us cover a specific topic, reach out to us. We are always happy to hear from our fans.